Join us in developing NLP (Natural Language Processing) research projects in India, with an environment that provides you with diverse opportunities in your career of applied linguistics. We have many selected Industrial Grant of funding programmes for graduates and PhD students, postdocs, junior researchers, senior researchers and teaching staff by various funding and research organisations. Please share your cv to email@example.com
Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Generation and collection of language Big Data in a Source Indian language for Interview data (Questions and Answers form)
- Development of NLP speech models
- Generation of speech models TTS and STT
- Testing, qualification and reporting on the results for Text Complexity Analysis
Qualifications and skills :
- A completed university degree in computational linguistics, linguistics, computer science or similar subject areas is required or doing Bachelor / Master / PhD Thesis in similar area.
- Native or near-native fluency in one of these languages
Indian language (Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Odia (Oriya), Bhojpuri, Sindhi, Awadhi, Nepali, Assamese, Marwari, Magahi, Haryanvi, Chhattisgarhi, Dhundhari, Konkani) are used as source language.
Domain of Language Big Data Sets:
Art and entertainment, automotive and vehicles, business and industrial, careers, education, family and parenting, finance, food and drink, health and fitness, hobbies and interests, home and garden, law govt and politics, news, pets, real estate, religion and spirituality, science, shopping, society, sports, style and fashion, technology and computing, travel etc.