Most big data subareas will be displayed, namely foundations, infrastructure, management, search and mining, security and privacy, and applications to business, finance and to online social networks, etc.
Major challenges of analytics, management and storage of big data will be identified by the brightest and most motivated researchers. Collaboration will be a main component of the research and we invite young researcher cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economic, business and financial models for large-scale applications
- Data gathering, fusion, and dissemination
- Data collection, organization and dissemination methods
- Big data analytics approaches for innovative investing services
- Modeling, analysis, co-production, and co-evolution of financial market activity, behavior and interaction for the effective adaptation and correlation of multi asset investing systems
We have many selected Industrial Grant of funding programmes for graduates and PhD students, postdocs, junior researchers, senior researchers and teaching staff by various funding and research organisations.